Sunday, June 29, 2008

The unattended asset..

Its high time i put an end to this relationship...a relationship that has given me nothing more than confusion in life..its kind of a tug of war between all those desi values i had sucked up in my mind in the course of 25 years in my life and the logical me..who has always tried a different route to look at things..always...who has always fought against all those so called "RULES" for a happy life ahead.."happy" they say...huh...wonder how many of them really are..Still the tug of war continues..cz this time its between two aspects of happiness..not unable to understand which one is more muscular...on one side do i have this guy who slowly crept into my mind while i was fast asleep..built a small nest there n now its kind of an addictive relationship between him n me..n on the other end,i have this person who actually is the owner of my mind..who legally has acquired power over myself n who has won a larger part of it by sowing seeds of care n shelter over me..But he has put me aside as an asset with walls around it,hoping that his darling wud be safe enough..least did he think that some intruder would some day jump those walls n try his luck..Now for me..i wonder if i should offer this intruder all those sweet fruits owned by another..Why not ! i sometimes feel..why should i let my fruits rot for nothing...hhmmm...Still dont get me?Wait for my next post..

No comments: